PSoC™ 63 MCU with AIROC™ Bluetooth® LE
Connectivity line - dual core, highly optimized, flexible and ultra low power, Machine learning ready Microcontroller with Bluetooth® Low Energy for IoT applications
This is your IoT game-changer. Now you don't have to choose between high-performance and low-power. PSoC™ 63 - Bluetooth™ Low Energy delivers both, plus the security that next-generation IoT devices demand. All on the famous PSoC™ programmable fabric. The endless possibilities are built-in.
Infineon completes regulatory testing and certification for our Bluetooth® modules based on the PSoC devices to improve time-to-market for your end products. Using the industry standard for certification and qualification, our IoT Bluetooth® module product range has an assured quality level meaning you can bring excellence to your customers through innovation. Learn more about our CYBLE-416045-02 module.
With a comprehensive range of products in our portfolio, Infineon offers Bluetooth® solutions for every need. From domestic and industrial Bluetooth® module applications to entertainment and productivity, our diverse range of products can accommodate every requirement. Learn more about our AIROC™ Bluetooth® Low Energy portfolio.
- Dual-core architecture: 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 and 100-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0+
- Ultra-low-power (0.9 V) and low-power (1.1 V) operation mode
- Up to 1 MB Flash, 288 KB SRAM with a DMA controller
- Two opamps, two low-power comparators (CMPs), 12-bit SAR ADC (1-Msps)
- 12-bit DAC, CAPSENSE™ capacitive-sensing block
- Twelve universal digital blocks (UDBs): custom digital peripherals
- Twenty-four 16-bit and eight 32-bit timer/counter/pulse-width modulator (TCPWM) blocks
- Eight serial communication blocks (SCBs)2, deep sleep SCB
- I2S and PDM-PCM converter, SMIF
- USB 2.0 (host and device) on select device packages
- Programmable TX power: up to 4 dBm
- RX sensitivity: –95 dBm
- RSSI: 4-dB resolution
- 5.7-mA Tx (0 dBm) and 6.7 mA RX (2 Mbps) current with 3.3-V
- supply and internal SIMO Buck converter
- Link Layer engine supports four connections simultaneously
- Supports 2 Mbps data rate
- Complies with Bluetooth® core specification version 5.2