The BGA616 is a broadband matched general purpose MMIC amplifier in a Darlington configuration. It is optimized
for a typical supply current of 60 mA. The BGA616 is based on Infineon Technologies’ B7HF Silicon Germanium technology.
- Cascadable 50 Ω-gain block
- 3 dB-bandwidth: DC to 2.7 GHz with 19.0 dB typical gain at 1.0 GHz
- Compression point P-1dB = 18 dBm at 2.0 GHz
- Noise figure F50Ω = 2.60 dB at 2.0 GHz
- Absolute stable
- 70GHz fT - Silicon Germanium technology
- 1 kV HBM ESD protection (Pin-to-Pin)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Driver amplifier for GSM/PCS/SCDMA/UMTS
- Broadband amplifier for SAT-TV & LNBs
- Broadband amplifier for CATV
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.