Infineon offers a wide range of power MOSFETs covering N-channel MOSFETS, P-channel MOSFETs and Dual-channel MOSFETS, for automotive applications qualified according to AEC-Q101.
20V～800V 車載用MOSFET サブカテゴリー
By using high-quality components, like automotive power MOSFETs from Infineon, engineers and automakers can help keep MOSFET-related failures to an absolute minimum. Our commitment to our customers’ success and to overall road safety is proven by the fact that all automotive MOSFETs bearing our name uphold the highest-possible quality standards, far beyond AEC-Q 101.
- Leading RDS(on) performance in trench technologies
- Highest current capabilities in standard packages
- Lowest switching and conduction power losses
- Robust package technology
You’ll find that our MOSFETs are deployed in a wide range of critical automotive applications. For instance, they drive a variety of electric motors, powering everything from heating and ventilation systems to windows and windshield wipers. Even the seat adjustment and the sunroof features are performed with the assistance of a MOSFET.
Infineon automotive MOSFETs are also used in safety-critical applications such as electric power steering (EPS), electric braking and injection systems. Furthermore, they act as switches in On board chargers, HV/LV DC/DC converters, battery management systems and inverters.
The key takeaway: whatever your automotive application is, we have the right MOSFET.
Infineon offers a wide product porftolio of automotive MOSFETs, covering a voltage range of 20V up to 800V. The product portfolio consists of:
Knowing exactly what carmakers and consumers need and expect, today and tomorrow, Infineon automotive MOSFETs go beyond the AEC-Q101 qualification standard. While the standard is valuable in its own right, it’s not enough for us.
The reason for our choice becomes clear by examining AEC-Q101’s weaknesses. For one, the standard neither covers untypical or stringent mission profiles nor does it track the stability of the manufacturing process over time. What is more, it does not consider dpm below 10,000. In comparison, our automotive MOSFETs are more robust and achieve the lowest-possible dpm rate of less than 0.1.
Why do we at Infineon exceed AEC-Q101? Because upholding high quality standards is a mindset that permeates our entire organization, even when this means going above and beyond. In this case, exceeding the standards is required to make cars that are cleaner, thanks to lower CO2 emissions, and safer, thanks to (semi-)autonomous driving features. Our ridged product qualification process ensures automakers receive the most reliable performance possible.
By combining leading technologies with robust packaging, our MOSFETs ensure best-in-class performance in a range of automotive applications. But that’s not all. You and your customers also enjoy the following benefits:
Infineon supports the design process by offering:
- Evaluation Boards
- PCB Design Data
- Simulation Models
- Simulation Tools
You can also ask the Infineon community in the Infineon MOSFET Forum for further support. Click here to go directly to the forum.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail