Digital Multiphase Controllers Highly flexible multi-phase digital controllers for CPUs, GPUs, SoCs and ASICs
Infineon’s flexible and feature-rich multi-phase digital controller portfolio powers CPUs, GPUs, SoCs and ASICs used in a wide range of applications such as server, storage, datacom, telecom and consumer applications. These digital controllers support multiple communication protocols such as Intel SVID, AMD SVI2, AVS bus and PMBus and offer a wide range of programmable features through an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI). Proprietary control system implementation combines linear and non-linear control algorithms to enable best-in-class transient performance with reduced output capacitance and thereby reduce the Bill of Material (BOM) cost. These controllers offer extensive fault protection and telemetry that help improve system intelligence and robustness. Pin-strapped programming enables the use of single part number for multiple applications and/or platforms thereby simplifying the logistics for customers.
Software-defined architecture with ARM® M0-Cortex® provides enhanced flexibility for system designers.
- Best performance across multiple workloads and system architectures
- Faster time-to-market and achieve lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rich feature set with extensive telemetry, I/O programmability, fault protection, and pin-strapping
Hyper-transient phase control offers infinite large-signal bandwidth and best-in-class transient performance
- Lowest output capacitance with standard inductor & TLVR
- Reduced BOM cost
- Superior high-speed current balancing