24 GHz 車載用レーダ
Automotive short- /midrange radar system
An automotive 24 GHz radar system is an attractive option when you face tighter budgetary constraints, but don’t want to sacrifice high-demand features, such as rear cross traffic alert or blind spot detection. What counts most: the solution must boast a high level of integration and be especially easy to use.
Infineon offers precisely what you’re looking for. For instance, our highly-integrated 24GHz transceiver and AURIX™, our 32-bit multicore ADAS derivative with a dedicated feature set for radar applications. With its SiGe-based technology, Infineon is the first big player to offer a competitive solution with a long-term roadmap approach for any kind of short-range radar ADAS applications.
- Infineon’s 24GHz radar technology offers a cost-efficient solution for driver assistance systems such as blind spot detection
- The Infineon 24 GHz transceiver is a highly integrated, SPI-controlled solution consisting of a VCO, medium power amplifier, power amplifier, frequency dividers, several sensors and two complete IQ receivers
- The signal generation unit is a standalone transmitter MMIC with the fully integrated IQ twin-receiver MMIC, inwhich two complex homodyne down-conversion mixersare combined; a lot of different system architectures canbe served by combining the individual components
- With its SiGe-based technology, Infineon is the first big market player to offer a competitive solution with a long-term roadmap approach for any kind of short-range radar ADAS applications
- Infineon’s AURIX™ 32-bit multicore ADAS derivative offers a dedicated feature set for radar applications which, in many cases, renders additional DSP, external SRAM and external ADC ICs obsolete. This results in cost-efficient short-range radar implementation