Reference board for efficient control of rotary fridge compressor drives powered by iMOTION™ SmartDriver IMD111T and 600 V CoolMOS™
The REF_Fridge_D111T_MOS board is a ready-to-use three-phase inverter designed for refrigerator compressors. It demonstrates the whole Infineon solution including the iMOTION™ Smart Driver IMD111T-6F040 and the 600 V CoolMOS™ PFD7 super junction MOSFET IPN60R1K0PFD7S.
The reference board is designed to provide easy to use power stage based on our discrete CoolMOS™ Superjunction MOSFET. The board is equipped with all assembly groups for sensorless field oriented control (FOC). It provides a single-phase AC-connector, rectifier, and three-phase output for connecting the motor. The power stage also contains emitter shunts for current sensing and a voltage divider for DC-link voltage measurement.
It can be easily interfaced through iMOTION™ Link. This tool is designed to program and debug different series of iMOTION™ motor control ICs. It is essential for tuning your motor control system.
- High integration solution featuring iMOTION™ Smart Driver IMD111T-6F040 and 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 IPN60R1K0PFD7S
- Ready-to-use motion controller with scripting engine and 6-channel silicon on insulator (SOI) driver
- 600 V CoolMOS™ PFD7 – optimized technology with lowest Qrr, ESD protection and compact SOT-223 surface mounted device (SMD) package
- System solution enables best light-load efficiency and compact design.
- Field-proven turnkey iMOTION™ sensorless FOC solution, plus optional PFC control
- Cost effective design in SMT using SOT-223
- Ease of use with graphical user interface (GUI)