4P4T MIPI 0.4 – 7.125 GHz antenna cross switch
The BGSX44MU18 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and 5G FR1 four-antenna applications. This 4P4T cross-switch offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation.
The switch is controlled via a MIPI RFFE control interface. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to1.95 V. The switch features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports.
Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. The device has a very small size of only 2.0 mm x 2.4 mm and a thickness of 0.63 mm.
- High linearity up to 37 dBm peak power
- Fast switching time (max 2 µs) for 5G SRS applications
- Low insertion loss and high port to port isolation up to 7.125 GHz
- Low power consumption allows to use MIPI RFFE supply by combining VDD and VIO pins on a voltage range of only 1.65 – 1.95 V
- MIPI RFFE 2.1 control interface
- Software and hardware programmable USID
- Ultra low profile lead-less plastic package (MSL-3, 260 C per IPC/JEDEC J-STD-20)
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- 4P4T antenna routing/swapping for cellular mobile devices
- 4P4T antenna routing/swapping for 5G SRS
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G FR1 frequency band applications
- 4x4 MIMO applications
- SAR reduction