3-Level 1200 V CoolSiC™ Module
Infineon ranked No. 1!
2020 Readers’ Choice Awards presented by German “Elektronik” magazine has selected Infineon product F3L11MR12W2M1_B65 in the category power.
Summary of Features
- Full 1500 Vdc capability (with 1200 V switches)
- High current density
- Best in class switching and conduction losses
- Low inductive design
- RoHS-compliant modules
- Highest efficiency for reduced cooling effort
- Higher frequency operation
- Increased power density
- Optimized customer’s development cycle time and cost
Silicon Carbide MOSFETs bring a lot of opportunities to power electronics. However, how to achieve sufficient system benefits by using Silicon Carbide MOSFETs with suitable gate drivers? This training helps you to learn how to calculate a reference gate resistance value for your Silicon Carbide MOSFET; how to identify suitable gate driving ICs based on peak current and power dissipation requirements; and how to fine-tune the gate resistance value in laboratory environment based on worst case conditions.