AC-DC Integrated Power Stage - CoolSET™
AC-DC Integrated Power Stage - CoolSET™ subcategories
With the latest CoolSET™ 5th generation Infineon introduces AC-DC integrated power stages in fixed frequency and quasi resonant switching scheme. The products show high performance with the integration of the latest 700V and 800V CoolMOS™ P7 power MOSFET family in both DIP-7 and DSO-12 packages. Both fixed frequency and quasi-resonant switching scheme have been enhanced from prior generation to offer greater performance and increase robustness.
5th generation CoolSET™ is targeted for SMPS applications such as auxiliary power supply for home appliances (e.g. washing machines, refrigeratorsand air-condition), set-top-boxes, LCD/LED monitors, telecom/server and general purpose power supply up to a maximum output power of 43W.
5th generation CoolSET™ common features
>Click to learn more
5th generation CoolSETTM common features:
- Integrated with 700V and 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ P7 family
- Fast and robust start-up operation with cascode configuration
- Multi-level selectable entry/exit active burst mode profile
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle by cycle peak current limitation
- Digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- VCC and CS pin short to ground protection
- OLP, output short, OTP with hysteresis and VCC over/under voltage protection
- Auto-restart for all protection features