IoT sensor platform
Rapid IoT prototyping powered by XENSIV™ sensors
Infineon’s XENSIV™ connected sensor kit (CSK) is the go-to IoT sensors platform for IoT device development. It enables the creation of new prototype ideas based on Infineon sensors including radar, environmental sensors and others.
The XENSIV™ connected sensor kit is a development kit for customers in the IoT space looking to rapidly design, develop and manufacture products based on a development ecosystem. It supports testing sensor-driven IoT products and use cases as well as prototyping. The kit enables customers to significantly reduce the time from proof of concept to a fully developed, finalized IoT design, for smart home applications.
The development supports drivers and use cases based on XENSIV™ 60 GHz radar, PAS CO2 and DPS368 pressure sensor (sense) for PSoC™ 6 microcontroller (compute) with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® combo (connect). The software ecosystem is provided through ModusToolbox™. The sensor kit is Adafruit Feather-compatible with a small form factor and can be operated using a battery.
The development kit for rapid prototyping of IoT devices has the following components:
- Sense: XENSIV™ BGT60TR13C (60 GHz radar), PAS CO2 and DPS368 barometric pressure sensor
- Compute: PSoC™ 62 low-power dual-core microcontroller
- Connect: Low-power Wi-Fi (dual band – 2.4 and 5 GHz) and Bluetooth® 5.0 combo
- Secure: Optiga™ Trust M
within a software ecosystem provided through ModusToolbox™.
Discover the potential IoT use cases that can open up for you with the XENSIV™ connected sensor kit.
PSoC6: High-performance 150 MHz and 100 MHz dual-core Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Arm Cortex®-M0+ architecture with ultra-low-power 40 nm technology and a design that consumes as little as 22 μA/MHz in active power mode.
OPTIGA™ TRUST M: Integrated, hardware-based secure execution environment with secure data storage.
Connectivity: Best-in-class Wi-Fi connectivity options enabled with ModusToolbox™ and cloud services support such as Amazon Web Services.
- Small form-factor (22.5 mm x 63 mm x 30 mm)
- Adafruit Feather-compatible design
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 5.0-compliant combo radio module
- Power- optimized design, deployable with battery
- Interchangeable sensor wings – XENSIV™ PAS CO2 and XENSIV™ 60GHz radar
- Seamless integration into ModusToolbox™
- FCC and CE Pre-certified Rapid IoT Module
- Ideal for prototyping battery-powered IoT devices thanks to optimized power consumption; suitable for customer field trials
- Rapid development and deployment via code examples in ModusToolbox™
- Secure cloud device onboarding and management with OPTIGA™ Trust M; secure kit provisioning (unique user ID)