The BGT24MTR12 is a silicon germanium MMIC for signal generation and reception, operating from 24.00 to 26.00GHz. It is based on a 24GHz fundamental voltage controlled oscillator. A switchable frequency prescaler is included with output frequencies of 1.5GHz and 23kHz. The main RF output delivers up to 8 dBm signal power to feed an antenna. A RC polyphase filter (PPF) is used for LO quadrature phase generation of the homodyne quadrature downconversion mixer. Output power sensors as well as a temperature sensor are implemented for monitoring purposes. The device is controlled via SPI and is manufactured in a 0.18μm SiGe:C technology offering a cutoff frequency of 200GHz. The MMIC is packaged in a 32 pin leadless RoHs compliant VQFN package.
Summary of Features:
- 24GHz ISM band transceiver MMIC with one transmitter and two receiver units
- Fully integrated low phase noise VCO
- Switchable prescaler with 1.5GHz and 23kHz output
- On chip power and temperature sensors
- Gilbert based homodyne quadrature receiver
- Single ended RF input terminal
- Low noise figure NFSSB: 12 dB
- High conversion gain: 26 dB
- High 1 dB input compression point: -12 dBm
- Single supply voltage 3.3 V
- Low power consumption 660 mW
- 200GHz bipolar SiGe:C technology b7hf200
- Fully ESD protected device
- VQFN-32-9 leadless plastic package incl. LTI feature
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Police speed meters
- Street lighting projects
- Intelligent door openers
- Tank level meters
- Motion detectors
- Intruder alarms
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.