State-of-the-art answers to today’s embedded security challenges with OPTIGA™ Trust
The OPTIGA™ Trust product family offers a full range of security chips to address individual needs in the field of embedded authentication and brand protection and further security applications. Whether you are looking for a turnkey security chip enabling fast and easy integration or a feature-rich programmable solution, OPTIGA™ Trust has the perfect match for your business model.
Ease of integration paired with reliable device authentication
Protecting your business model, process know-how and IP against:
- Counterfeiting and cloning
- Unauthorized products
- Intentional attacks
- Unintentional operator errors
Designed for ease of implementation
- Available in a great variety of models supporting everything from basic authentication to advanced implementations
- Easy to implement and convenient to handle based on turnkey designs with reference code
- Reliable performance
Supporting a wide range of use cases
- Industrial control and automation
- Consumer electronics and accessories
- Smart home and home automation
- PKI networks
- Original replacement parts
- Diagnostic and healthcare equipment and networks
- Energy generation & distribution systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.