OPTIGA TPM SLB 9672 FW15
Ready-to-use TPM with SPI interface and PQC-protected firmware update mechanism optimized for PCs and servers
OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW15.xx is one of the latest products in a new generation of future-proof OPTIGA™ TPMs.
This standardized and certified security solution is the primary choice for Microsoft Windows environments/ecosystems and connected devices with a PC architecture. As an out-of-the-box TPM, it provides a solid foundation for securely establishing the identity and software status of PCs and servers and for protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data at rest and in transit.
Feature-rich, ready for current and future security challenges OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW15.xx is future-proof – it comes with extended memory and stronger cryptographic algorithms, and is the first TPM in the market that offers a PQC-protected firmware update mechanism using XMSS signatures. Integrated resiliency features allow the TPM firmware to be recovered in compliance with the NIST SP 800-193 Platform Firmware Resiliency Guidelines. This, combined with improved computational performance, takes system security to the next level.
OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 is also available in a second version:
- OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW16.xx offers enhanced security features such as AES bulk encryption, configuration of the TPM’s unique ID, and configuration of the endorsement primary seed.
Summary of Features
- SPI interface
- Extended non-volatile memory (51 kB)
- Support for latest cryptographic algorithms: up to RSA-4096, ECC NIST P384, SHA2-384
- Windows HLK certification
- TCG, CC, and FIPS certifications
- Support for TCG TPM 2.0 standard (revision 1.59)
- PQC-protected firmware update mechanism using XMSS signatures
- High-end standardized security controller with 192-bit key length
- Thin UQFN-32 package
- Proven, standardized turnkey security solution
- High confidence level based on Common Criteria and FIPS certifications
- Faster cryptographic operations compared with the previous generation (2 to 4 times faster, depending on the functions)
- Easy integration with Windows and Linux OS platforms
Home & Office devices
- Laptops / desktops / tablets
- Enterprise printers
Primary choice for MSFT Windows environment/ ecosystem and connected devices with a "PC platform" architecture
In this on-demand webinar we show why TPMs are a good way to solve IoT security issues—covering everything from IoT end nodes to network equipment.
In addition you´ll learn:
- Examples of real security attacks that show unexpected weak spots that need to be addressed by a reliable and effective security solution
- Why TPMs are perfectly equipped to solve IoT security challenges and how you can use proven TPM technology to make your devices more resistant to attacks
- How to build strong and secured device identities and deploy effective methods for device authentication
- Examples of TPM usage in business