SP5T high isolation switch for feedback receive
BGS15MU14 is a perfect fit for concurrent transmit chains in UL-CA and MIMO RF design scenarios on input port feedback receive (FBRx).
It has a very small form factor with a maximum thickness of just 0.6 mm. BGS15MU14 has been designed to guarantee best-in-class isolation performance up to 6.0 GHz (>50 dB) in high demanding FBRx applications. It has the capability to increase flexibility of RF designs, reduce space and offer BOM cost savings.
The device is MIPI controlled. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to 1.95 V. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is externally applied.
Summary of Features
- High port-to-port isolation up to 6.0 GHz
- High linearity up to 20 dBm input power
- Fast switching speed (180 ns).
- MIPI RFFE 2.1 compliant control interface
- Small package 1.5mm x 1.9mm
- Ultra low profile leadless plastic package
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Feedback receive application in 5G mobile devices