The IFX007T is an integrated high current half bridge for motor drive applications
It is part of the Industrial & Multi Purpose NovalithIC™ family containing one p-channel high-side MOSFET and one n-channel low-side MOSFET with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel high-side switch the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI. Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs, diagnosis with current sense, slew rate adjustment, dead time generation and protection against overtemperature, undervoltage, overcurrent and short circuit. The IFX007T provides a cost optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
Summary of Features
- Path resistance of max. 12.8 mΩ @ 25°C (typ. 10.0 mΩ @ 25°C)
High side: max. 6.5 mΩ @ 25°C (typ. 5.3 mΩ @ 25°C)
Low side: max. 6.3 mΩ @ 25°C (typ. 4.7mΩ @ 25°C)
- Enhanced switching speed for reduced switching losses
- Capable for high PWM frequency combined with active freewheeling
- Switched mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent
- Current limitation level of 55 A min.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability
- Overtemperature shutdown with latch behavior
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI
- Operation up to 40 V
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- JESD47I Qualified
The features of the NovalithICTM IFX007T make it an ideal half bridge for industrial & consumer motor drive for automation, home appliances, robotics, and medical applications: power tools, small robotics, drones, vacuum cleaners, medical motors, hospital beds, 3D printers, fans, pumps, and many more.