75V-100V N-Channel Automotive MOSFET
Infineon offers a wide range of 75V-100V N-channel automotive qualified power MOSFETs using the new OptiMOS™ technology in various packages a RDS(on) range from 1.2mΩ up to 190mΩ
Reducing CO2 emissions of passenger cars is accelerating the 48V board net adoption and therefore the 48V like starter generators (main inverter), battery main switches, DCDC converter as well as 48V auxiliaries. For this emerging market, Infineon is offering a broad portfolio of Automotive 80V and 100V MOSFETs, that are housed in different package types like TOLL (HSOF-8), TOLG (HSOG-8), TOLT (HDSOP-16), SSO8 (TDSON-8) and S308 (TSDSON-8), in order to provide solutions for different power requirements as well as different cooling concepts on electronic control unit (ECU) level.
Next to the 48V applications the 80V and 100V MOSFETs are also used for example in LED lighting, fuel injection as well as in-vehicle wireless charging.
Infineon introduces a new product family of 80 V and 100 V MOSFETs based on OptiMOS™-5 Silicon technology in the TOLL package (JEDEC name HSOF-8). The family features unmatched lowest RDS(on) products in a 10 mm x 11 mm footprint (1.2 mΩ in 80 V and 1.5 mΩ in 100 V) and a broad selection of additional products to address the cost-performance demand of our customers’ applications. With this family Infineon intends to challenge the traditional SMD packages like D2 PAK (TO263) and the though hole packages providing high current capability in a much smaller form factor, without sacrificing thermal performance. This is achieved thanks to the superior Silicon frontend technology and the extremely low thermal resistance of TOLL.
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail