CoolMOS™ is a revolutionary technology for high voltage power MOSFETs, designed according to the superjunction (SJ) principle and pioneered by Infineon Technologies. 600V CoolMOS™ CFD series combines the experience of the leading SJ MOSFET supplier with high class innovation.
Replacement for CoolMOS™ CFD is 600V CoolMOS™ CFD7
Characteristics and applications of CoolMOS ™ CFD2
Improved cost performance, light load efficiency and ease-of-use in EMI and low voltage overshoot. Soft switching resonant topologies with hard commutation requirements requiring a fast body diode.
Summary of Features:
- Fourth series of CoolMOS™ market entry in 2004
- Fast Body Diode, Qrr 1/10th of C3 series, Vth 4 V, g fs high, Rg low
- Specific for phase-shift ZVS and DC-AC power applications
- Improved efficiency
- More efficient, more compact, lighter and cooler
- Outstanding reliability with proven CoolMOS™ quality combined with high body diode ruggedness