The automotive IGBT discrete AIKQ200N75CP2 is an EDT2 IGBT with a co-packed diode in the TO247PLUS package. The 750V EDT technology significantly improves energy efficiency and cooling efforts for high voltage automotive applications by enabling battery voltages up to 470V and safe fast switching due to increased overvoltage margins. Thus enabling high performant inverter systems.
The EDT2 technology has an extremely tight parameter distribution and a positive thermal coefficient. This enables easy paralleling operation, providing system flexibility and power scalability.
With a 200 A nominal current, the AIKQ200N75CP2 classifies as best in class discrete IGBT in a TO247PLUS package. This feature reduces the number of paralleled devices required to reach a certain power class, increasing power density and reducing the overall system cost.
Summary of Features
- VCE = 750 V
- 750 V collector-emitter blocking voltage capability
- Smooth switching characteristics
- Very low VCE(sat), 1.30 V at ICnom = 200 A
- Short circuit robust
- Very tight parameter distribution
- Low gate charge QG
- Copackaged with fast soft recovery Emitter Controlled 3 diode
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101
- Increase overvoltage margin in the application
- Reduction of the number of paralleled devices required
- Simple gate drive design
- Self limiting current under short circuit condition
- Low EMI signature
- High reliability and operating lifetime
- Benchmark quality and switching performance for 470V Vdc systems
- This TO-247PLUS package with high creepage distance fulfills automotive high voltage application requirements up to 470V Vdc.
- Extremely robust design to fulfill customer’s mission profile
- High switching frequencies for less switching losses and cooling effort
- Paralleling allows different power class inverters to be addressed with the same product, generating power scalability and cost optimization
Other variants of this product family
IC(nom) 100C° [A]