The TLF11251 is an integrated half-bridge capable for 2.5A enabling the usage of OPTIREG™ PMIC TLF35584/85 with high-end 2nd generation TriCore™ AURIX™ 32-bit microcontrollers TC38x/TC39x.
The integrated protection features like output current sensing and limitation and over-temperature protection are allowing system optimization. Central functions like Power-On-Reset is enabling proper start-up behavior.
The TLF11251EP is coming in a Grad 0-qualified PG-TSDSO-14 for extended temperature range, the TLF11251LD is using a small, leadless PG-TSON-10 capable for automated optical inspection. Both packages are thermally enhanced using an exposed pad and automotive qualified.
The half-bridge should be connected to the output of the pre-regulator, de-loading the µC-LDO significantly to overcome this limitation and increase the system efficiency. To be compliant with the EVRC-concept, level-shifter and drivers have to be added. Those are integrated in TLF11251 together with additional logic and protection to ensure stable operation and enable system optimization.
Summary of Features
- Integrated PMOS and NMOS complementary output bridge with 2.5 A current capability
- Integrated gate drivers
- Single control input with an integrated dead-time logic allows for optimized control and high efficiency
- Output current sensing and limitation
- Over-temperature protection
- Low quiescent current
- No external dead-time adjustment required
- AEC Qualified
- Grade 1 PG-TSON-1
- Grade 0 PG-TSDSO-14
- Efficiency increase
- Thermal optimization
- Proven operation with high-end 2nd generation TriCore™ AURIX™ 32-bit microcontrollers (TC38x/TC39x)
- Package line-up for all use cases
- Enables efficient core supply for high-end 2nd generation TriCore™ AURIX™ 32-bit microcontrollers (TC38x/TC39x) with OPTIREG™ PMIC TLF35584/85
- Functional Safety-relevant applications in
- Powertrain (e.g. EMS)
- Electrical Drive Train (e.g inverter)
- Safety (e.g. Sensor Fusion)
- Chassis (e.g. Domain Control)
- Body (e.g. Gateway)