Power subcategoriesCollapse all subcategories Expand all subcategories
Infineon’s rad hard power electronics are used throughout satellite bus platforms and payloads to improve size, efficiency and power density of space power systems. Certified to ESA and DLA standards, Infineon’s rad hard power management and power conversion portfolio is recognized globally for its excellent performance, reliability, longevity and world-class design heritage.
Our portfolio solutions include:
- Rad hard power MOSFETs: Infineon’s N-channel and P-channel rad hard MOSFETs are screened to MIL-PRF-19500 and ESCC-5000 and available as QPLs. Select rad hard MOSFETs are also available as bare die.
- Rad hard power ICs: Engineered to match our rad hard MOSFETS for maximum performance, Infineon’s rad hard power ICs are rated at 100 krads(Si) for TID and have been characterized for SEE.
- Rad hard solid state relays: Infineon’s SSR family includes optically coupled, buffered and non-buffered solid state relays, using Infineon IR HiRel’s industry-leading rad hard MOSFET technology.
- Rad hard synchronous rectifiers
- Space Schottkys and rectifiers: Offered in various voltages and industry standard package, our Schottky and ultra-fast rectifiers are available in single, common cathode, common anode and double configurations. US DLA QPLs also available.