XENSIV™ PAS CO2 Shield2Go Board - Measure what matters
Infineon’s Shield2Go boards offer a unique customer and evaluation experience – this board is equipped with the XENSIVTM PAS CO2 sensor and comes with a ready to use Arduino library (via GitHub). Customers can now develop their own system solutions by combining Shield2Go boards together with Infineon My IoT adapters. My IoT adapters are gateways to external hardware solutions like Arduino and Raspberry PI, which are popular IoT hardware platforms. All this enables the fastest evaluation and development of your IoT system.
Do you have questions or want to exchange with other developers? Check our CO₂ sensor - Infineon Developer Community!
Want to get started? Check-out our complete Infineon Shield2Go portfolio for easy mix & match and additional documentation: Infineon for Makers | Shield2Go & My IoT - Infineon Technologies
Summary of Features
XENSIV™ PAS CO2 sensor
- Exceptionally small form factor (14 x 13.8 x 7.5 mm3)
- Highest accuracy and robust performance at ppm level (±30 ppm ±3% of reading)
- SMD package delivered in tape and reel
- Advanced compensation and self-calibration algorithms
- Various configuration options (e.g. sampling rate, baseline calibration)
and interfaces (UART, I2C, PWM).
- Ready to use Arduino library on GitHub
- Flexibility to develop a custom application with Arduino and Raspberry PI
- Fitting security -, additional sensor- & microcontroller boards as well as IoT adapters available on Infineon for Makers | Shield2Go & My IoT - Infineon Technologies for easy mix & match