Kit Platform2GO XTREME XMC4200 kit – This kit has the XMC4200 device with debugger plus CAN, ARDUINO, MikroBUS and Shields2Go form factor.
Equipped with an ARM® Cortex®-M4 based XMC™ Microcontroller from Infineon Technologies AG, the XMC4200 Platform2Go is designed to evaluate the capabilities of Infineon’s XMC4200 Microcontroller. It can be used with a wide range of development tools including Infineon’s free of charge Eclipse based IDE DAVE.
Order Nr.: KIT_XMC_PLT2GO_XMC4200
- XMC™4200 (ARM® Cortex™-M4)
- ARDUINO Uno compatibility
- Shields2Go connectivity
- Ethernet-enabled communication option
- Additional voltage level shifters
- Available in four different assembly versions: 3.3V Shields (Lite), 5V (Lite)
- CAN connectivity
- Highest integration on Microcontrollers
- Easy to design products
- Highest efficiency
- Reduced system cost
Sign up for the latest Design Challenge hosted by element14 and Infineon:
Infineon and the element14 community have come up with an exciting new Design Challenge that will speak to your creativity and imagination. The aim is to “Sustain Our Planet” with innovative, inspiring designs featuring the XMC4200 Platform2Go.
Your ideas have the power to make a real difference.