Summary of Features:
- On-board Debugger (Micro-AB USB)
- USB Connector (Micro-AB USB)
- CAN Connector (D-Sub DE-9)
- Cortex Debug+ETM Connector (20-pin)
- Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin)
- ACT Satellite Connector (80-pin edge card)
- Power Scale Connector (for power measurement)
- Infineon’s Linear 3.3V Power Regulator IFX1763
- CAN transceiver
- User LEDs for general purpose use (connected to P2.1)
- User Buttons for general purpose use (connected to P14.7)
- Potentiometer for ADC (connected to P14.4)
- 12 MHz crystal and 32.768 kHz crystal
- Reset button
- LED indicating active PORST (Reset) signal
- 2-pin DIP switch (Hardware boot mode selection)
- 3 LEDs indication power (3.3 Volt, 5 Volt, 5 Volt USB)
- Battery Holder for Coin Cell
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.