MA12070P audio amplifier kit - compatible with Arduino MKR boards
The MERUS™ amplifier KIT is the world’s first 100 percent self-contained Arduino audio board offering stand-alone audio at boom box power levels in such a small form factor. This audio power amplifier board brings the Infineon proprietary multilevel technology to Arduino users and makers. It is intended for loudspeaker building and standalone music playback with minimum size and consumption, state-of-the-art power efficiency and good audio quality.
The MERUS™ amplifier KIT is equipped with the MA12070P class D multilevel amplifier which can provide up to 40W peak power from an off-the-shelf USB-C supply. Furthermore, there is no need for extra power supplies: the MERUS™ audio amplifier is powered directly from the same supply the Arduino board is runns from. The MERUS™ amplifier KIT is directly compatible with Arduino MKRZERO and MKR1000 WIFI boards.
Summary of Features
- Equipped with MERUS™ MA12070P proprietary multilevel amplifier
- Power input: 5V/2.5A - sourced from the same single USB-C power supply or battery pack
- No need for external or extra power supplies
- Up to 40W instantaneous peak output power with a USB-C power supply or battery pack
- Compatible with Arduino MKRZERO and MKR1000 WIFI
- Full hardware control and customization
- Error monitoring through Arduino programming framework
List of Components
Fully integrated audio amplifier IC