Three-phase inverter power stage with half-bridge gate-driver IC based on CoolMOS™ PFD7, the latest Infineon’s SJ technology with fast body diode
This is a complete evaluation board that includes IPN60R1K5PFD7S discrete Superjunction (SJ) MOSFET and 2ED28073J06F gate-driver ICs for motor drives application. Ready-to-use three-phase inverter power stage with 600V blocking voltage - up to 100W. In combination with iMOTION™ controller, the user can run a motor within one hour with a smooth start-up using inductive sensing.
The EVAL_DRIVE_3PH_PFD7 is designed to provide easy to use power stage based on Infineon's discrete CoolMOS™ Superjunction MOSFET. The board is equipped with all assembly groups for sensorless field oriented control (FOC). It provides a single-phase AC-connector, rectifier, and three-phase output for connecting the motor. The power stage also contains emitter shunts for current sensing and a voltage divider for DC-link voltage measurement.
The board can be easily interfaced through:
- iMOTION™ Link - This tool is designed to program and debug IMC100 and all future series of iMOTION™ motor control ICs. It is essential for tuning your motor control system
- KIT_XMC_LINK_SEGGER_V1 - XMC™ Link is an Isolated Debug Probe for all XMC™ Microcontrollers
Summary of Features
- Low BOM count due to the CoolMOS™ PFD7 and latest iMOTION™ algorithm
- Smooth startup using inductive sensing
- Best light-load efficiency solution
- Sensorless field-oriented control (FOC)
- Ease of use with graphical user interface (GUI)
- High efficiency
- Simplified design
- Accelerated time-to-market