OPTIGA™ TRUST E Evaluation kit
The OPTIGA™ Trust E evaluation and demonstration kit is a quick and easy way of getting started with IoT security. The OPTIGA™ Trust E is an authentication device mainly used for IP protection of accessories and spare parts. As a full turnkey solution it comes with a high-end security controller, operating system as well as a library for the main system host controller. The PC plug in board is based on a XMC4500 microcontroller and comes with software providing the user an intuitive graphical user interface. This allows users to try out the applications of the OPTIGA™ Trust E such as a one way authentication, insertion of cryptographic certificates as well as reading and writing data.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- XMC4500 relax kit with extension board incl. OPTIGA™ Trust E
- Easy to use GUI for demo purpose
- Intuitive getting started guide with step by step descriptions
- Incl. all required cables, software and documentation
- OPTIGA™ Trust E pins accessible for connecting with your own host board
The OPTIGA™ Trust E evaluation and demonstration kit serves to demonstrate the OPTIGA™ Trust E (SLS 32AIA) functionalities and typical applications such as a one way authentication for counterfeit protection.