BSC019N08NS5 OptiMOS™ 5 power MOSFET 80V best-in-class in SuperSO8
Infineon's OptiMOS™ MOSFET BiC in SuperSO8 package extends the OptiMOS™ 5 product portfolio and enables higher power density in addition to improved robustness, responding to the need for lower system cost and increased performance. This product is specially designed for synchronous rectification for telecom and server power supplies.
Low reverse-recovery charge (Qrr) improves the system reliability by providing a significant reduction of voltage overshoot, which minimizes the need for snubber circuits, resulting in less engineering cost and effort.
Summary of Features
- Lowest RDS(on) enables highest power density and efficiency
- Higher operating temperature rating to 175° C for increased reliability
- Low RthJC for excellent thermal behavior
- Lower reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Lower full load temperature
- Less paralleling
- Reduced overshoot
- Increased system power density
- Smaller size
- System cost reduction
- Engineering costs and effort reduction