Self-Oscillating 600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0.18 A source and 0.26 A sink currents in 8 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead SOIC.
Summary of Features:
- Integrated 600 V half-bridge gate driver
- CT, RT programmable oscillator
- 15.4 V Zener clamp on VCC
- Micropower startup
- Non-latched shutdown on CT pin (1/6th VCC)
- Internal bootstrap FET
- +/- 50 V/ns dV/dt immunity
- Internal deadtime
- Typical deadtime 0.6 µs (IRS21513D) or 1.1 µs (IRS2153D)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.