32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® for Cluster
TRAVEO™ T2G Instrument Cluster offers high display resolution, superior performance and multiple displays with dynamic content. All while using less power and less memory.
32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® for Cluster subcategories
TRAVEO™ T2G automotive microcontrollers (MCU) family for Instrument Cluster with its new graphics architecture enables a more robust and feature-rich graphics engine for automotive display systems. The product families provide the most extensive scalability, covering the conventional gauge instrument cluster, hybrid instrument cluster, and virtual instrument cluster.
The option of line-based operation of the graphics engine within the microcontroller minimizes the memory required for graphics processing. With the optimized 2.5D graphics engine and extended density of embedded Flash and Video RAM, TRAVEO™ T2G graphic MCU can support the virtual instrument cluster with high resolution up to 2880 x 1080.
TRAVEO™ T2G Instrument Cluster family eliminates bulky energy-hungry thermo-mechanical designs with a single platform MCU solution. It further removes costs with innovative on-the-fly-based rendering in the integrated VRAM.
This growing family of high-performance MCUs is scalable and comes with varying configurations of ARM® Cortex® CPUs.
TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® for Cluster portfolio
HMI Tool Certification Program
Infineon’s HMI Tool Certification Program is designed to provide our customers with the best experience when using HMI tools with our TRAVEOTM T2G Graphic Controllers. Partners who qualify for Infineon’s HMI Tool Certification undergo collaborative testing and assessment of their implementation of Infineon’s reference use-cases. learn more
Online Trainings / eLearning
- Direct memory access (or DMA) is a key technology that enables efficient data transfer and management without CPU involvement
- Become familiar with the transfer modes of the DMA and get to know some basic DMA use cases
•Know the features of the Inter-Processor Communication (IPC)
•Gain knowledge on basic use cases of the Inter-Processor Communication (IPC)
- Understand the evolution of the cockpit architecture
- Recognize the importance of the central modules like head unit and cockpit domain controllers and get to know Infineon solutions and their components
- Be aware of the Ethernet’s interface basic operations on AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
- Identify which time-sensitive networking (TSN) features are supported by both generations’ derivatives
- Identify common security threats to modern cars
- Understand how OPTIGA™ TPM can help automotive systems achieve a high level of security and their applications in different use cases in various host environments
- Infineon has a successful history of supporting various graphics applications in cars with displays.
- Infineon's TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are designed to meet size constraints, reduce costs, and improve performance and bandwidth for car displays, compared to system-on-chip solutions.