TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2BL Series
Arm® Cortex®-M4F-based CYT2BL series with 4MB flash memory
Infineon's TRAVEO™ T2G CYT2BL series MCUs are designed for automotive body electronics with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M4F. These devices are designed for automotive body applications such as body control modules, HVAC, and lighting.
TRAVEO™ devices have advanced security features with the introduction of HSM (Hardware Security Module), dedicated Cortex®-M0+ for secure processing, and embedded flash in dual bank mode for FOTA requirements.
This family features six power modes that enable ECUs to minimize overall power consumption and cutting-edge security features for secure communication with the great scalability in memory size and pin count.
Our MCUs come with optimized software platform that is available for Infineon Autosar MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer), self-test libraries, flash EEPROM emulation, as well as security low level drivers, combined with third-party firmware.
- 160-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F Single
- 4 MB code flash, 128 KB work flash and 512 KB SRAM and Arm® Cortex®-M0+
- Up to 8-ch CAN FD for faster communication for increased data bandwidth, 4-ch CXPI for higher response to succeed the widely-used LIN protocol
- Up to 8-ch runtime-reconfigurable Serial Communication Block (SCB) each configurable as I2C, SPI or UART in addition to 12-ch LIN/UART
- Up to 64-ch, 12-bit with 3x successive approximation ADC (SAR ADC) units
- Up to 75-ch 16-bit and 8-ch 32-bit Timer Counter Pulse Width Modulator (TCPWM)
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Event generation timer
- Up to 152 Programmable GPIOs
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension), HSM (Hardware Security Module), and hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU), Shared Memory Protection Unit (SMPU) and Peripheral Protection Unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock
*Firmware solution available include Infineon’s security low level driver and third-party firmware
- 176/144/100/80/64 LQFP
- 40 to 105°C (S-grade)
- 40 to 125°C (E-grade)