32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontroller Body control modules (BCM), HVAC, and automotive gateways
32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontroller subcategoriesCollapse all subcategories Expand all subcategories
The Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4(Single core)/M7(Single core/Dual core) core and deliver high performance, enhanced human-machine interfaces, high-security and advanced networking protocols tailored for a broad range of automotive applications such as electrification, body control modules, gateway, and infotainment applications.
Based on the powerful Arm® Cortex® M series core in single and dual core operation it offers state-of-the-art real time performance, safety and security features. Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G MCUs are used in motor control for hybrid and electric vehicles (HEV/EV), body electronics.
Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G family builds upon the successful TRAVEO™ T1G families.
The family supports the latest in-car networks, offers high performance function optimized for a minimum memory footprint and embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car.
HMI Tool Certification Program
Infineon’s HMI Tool Certification Program is designed to provide our customers with the best experience when using HMI tools with our TRAVEOTM T2G Graphic Controllers. Partners who qualify for Infineon’s HMI Tool Certification undergo collaborative testing and assessment of their implementation of Infineon’s reference use-cases. learn more
TRAVEO™ T2G portfolio overview
Online Trainings / eLearning
- Direct memory access (or DMA) is a key technology that enables efficient data transfer and management without CPU involvement
- Become familiar with the transfer modes of the DMA and get to know some basic DMA use cases
•Know the features of the Inter-Processor Communication (IPC)
•Gain knowledge on basic use cases of the Inter-Processor Communication (IPC)
- Understand the evolution of the cockpit architecture
- Recognize the importance of the central modules like head unit and cockpit domain controllers and get to know Infineon solutions and their components
- Be aware of the Ethernet’s interface basic operations on AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
- Identify which time-sensitive networking (TSN) features are supported by both generations’ derivatives
- Identify common security threats to modern cars
- Understand how OPTIGA™ TPM can help automotive systems achieve a high level of security and their applications in different use cases in various host environments
- Infineon has a successful history of supporting various graphics applications in cars with displays.
- Infineon's TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are designed to meet size constraints, reduce costs, and improve performance and bandwidth for car displays, compared to system-on-chip solutions.
In this training, you will get to know the TRAVEO™ T2G portfolio for body and graphics applications, its key features and safety functions, development kits, and finally TRAVEO™’s automotive software and tool partner ecosystem.
TRAVEO™ T2G protection units provide robust security and protection against malicious or unintended access.
With TRAVEO™ T2G fault subsystem it is possible to detect and diagnose faults in microcontroller systems.
TRAVEO™ T2G - Quick and Expert trainings
- CAN FD for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- Code Flash Sector Data Updating for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- Cryptography AES Demonstration KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- Cryptography TRNG Demonstration for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- Device Configurator Timer configuration
- EVTGEN trigger ADC for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- Fault_Handling for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- GPIO Pins for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- HAL GPIO Interrupt for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- HAL I2C Master for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- HAL PWM Square Wave for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK.pdf
- HAL SPI Master for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- HAL TCPWM Timer for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- HAL Watchdog Timer for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- I2C Slave Using Callbacks for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK
- I2C_Master EZI2C Slave for KIT_T2G-B-H_EVK