Kit Platform2GO XTREME XMC4400 kit – This kit has the XMC4400 device with debugger plus ETHERNET, CAN, ARDUINO, MikroBUS and Shields2Go form factor.
Equipped with an ARM® Cortex®-M4 based XMC™ Microcontroller from Infineon Technologies AG, the XMC4400 Platform2Go is designed to evaluate the capabilities of Infineon’s XMC4400 Microcontroller. It can be used with a wide range of development tools including Infineon’s free of charge Eclipse based IDE DAVE.
Order Nr.: KIT_XMC_PLT2GO_XMC4400
- XMC™4400 (ARM® Cortex™-M4)
- ARDUINO Uno compatibility
- Shields2Go connectivity
- Ethernet-enabled communication option
- Additional voltage level shifters
- Available in four different assembly versions: 3.3V Shields (Lite), 5V (Lite)
- CAN connectivity
- Highest integration on Microcontrollers
- Easy to design products
- Highest efficiency
- Reduced system cost