Summary of Features:
- XMC4800-F144 Microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M4@144MHZ, integrated EtherCAT® Slave Controller, 2MB Flash and 352KB RAM
- On-Board Debugger
- Power over USB
- ESD and reverse current protection
- 2 x user button and 2 x user LED
- Arduino hardware compatible 3.3V pinout
- Real Time Clock crystal
- Quad SPI Flash
- microSD Card Slot
- Ethernet PHY and RJ45 Jack
- CAN node
- EtherCAT® node
DAVE™ – Free Development Platform for Code Generation
DAVE™ supports the XMC family.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.