3-phase DC Motor Control Power Card (VDC 24V, 250W motor drive power card for XMC1000 and XMC4000 )
DriveCards are microcontroller boards with isolated debug 3 interface best suited for motor control applications. This Card has been designed to operate in various configurations and conditions, such input voltages and control algorithms. The “3-phase motor control Power Card” is compatible with XMC DriveCards, XMC1000, XMC4000 and DAVE™. The board is specifically designed to work under several supply voltage levels (24V, 250W) and provides flexibility to adopt many different control algorithms and configurations with the provided DC- link shunts.
Your Drivecard of XMC MCU can easily be connected to your DAVE 4 development tool. A Large selection of DAVE applications are also available and free of charge.
Drive cards are sold separately and compatible with this boards:
Summary of Features
- SwitchedMode DC/DC buck converter IFX90121EL V50 for 5V supply
- SwitchedMode DC/DC buck converter for 12V supply
- Low-voltage motor drive system either in H-Bridge or in 3-Phase full bridge configuration.250W @ 24V
- The 3-phase bridge is composed by three Half-Bridges with SO8 gate driver IC and SSO8 power MOSFETs
- Shunts to sense leg currents and DC-link current, with OpAmps for conditioning to XMC
- Additional general purpose trimmer to XMC
- 3-phase motor drive bridge, equipped with 6x BSC014N06N from OptiMOS™ 80V family, 1.4mOhm (max) power MOSFETs in SSO8 package