IRIDIUM9670 TPM2.0 LINUX
Iridium 9670 - TPM2.0 SPI Linux
OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9670 TPM2.0
Infineon’s Trusted Platform Module (TPM) SLB9670 is a fully TCG standard compliant TPM 2.0 with a SPI interface.
Summary of Features:
Key features OPTIGA™ SLB 9670 TPM2.0
- Compliant to TCG (Trusted Computing Group) TPM 2.0 Rev. 1.16
- High-end security controller with advanced cryptographic algorithms implemented in hardware
- Common Criteria (EAL4+) certified
- Easy integration due to commonly used SPI interface
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +85°C) for a variety of applications
Key features Iridium board
- 3.3 V or 1.8 V power supply
- 26-pin Raspberry Pi 1 header, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 40-pin header
- Reset button
- Power LED
- Reset input from evaluation board
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.