Coming soon! XENSIV™ predictive maintenance evaluation kit for sensor-enabled condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
The XENSIV™ predictive maintenance evaluation kit is the perfect start for evaluating sensor-based condition monitoring and predictive maintenance use cases for HVAC equipment.
This kit utilizes Infineon’s broad XENSIV™ sensor portfolio along with the FreeRTOS XMC4700 Arm® Cortex®-M4F XMC™ qualified device to monitor the condition of most crucial HVAC elements such as filters, compressors, motors or fans. Based on the collected sensor data, e.g. of current consumption, air flow, and many others upcoming system failures can be detected.
Thanks to the AWS CloudFormation template and a FreeRTOS enabled software stack, a full end-to-end solution from the edge to the AWS cloud can be quickly set up. Hardware security enabled multi-account registration allows users to deploy a potential solution at scale and enroll it securely in the AWS cloud.
Summary of Features
- Extension for the XMC4700 XMC™ relax kit
- Full software support of the FreeRTOS kernel
- AWS Cloud integration
- Full AWS CloudFormation template and software application stack
- On-board Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity
- mikroBUS™ ClickBoard interface for extending connectivity
- XENSIV™ sensor satellite boards with a broad range of sensors for data collection and condition monitoring
- Multi-account registration support with OPTIGA™ Trust M
All-in-one evaluation kit to implement and test AWS enabled predictive maintenance and condition monitoring use-cases for HVAC equipment. Quick-start and cloud formation templates enable fast evaluation of sensor-based condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
- Current monitoring (up to 120 A), e.g. for overall current anomaly detection
- Vibration and position sensing, e.g. for drives and compressor
- Air-flow and pressure measurement, e.g. for filters
- Open/closed lid detection, e.g. for detecting status of service lids
- Hall speed sensors, e.g. for blocked fan and fan speed monitoring
- Sound anomaly detection, e.g. for gears and joints
- Smart building
- Sensor systems
- Home appliances
- Air flow measurement at the compressor based on the XENSIV™ DPS368 barometric pressure sensor
- Current measurement at the fan and compressor based on the XENSIV™ TLI4971 current sensor
- Position sensing of the motor with XENSIV™ TLI493D-W2BW 3D magnetic sensor
- Sound anomaly detection in the unit with the XENSIV™ IM69D130 MEMS microphone
- Linear vibration measurement with XENSIV™ TLE4997E Linear Hall sensor
- Opened and closed lid detection with XENSIV™ TLE4964-3M Hall sensor
- Speed and direction measurement with XENSIV™ TLI4966G Double Hall sensor
- Data processing with XMC4700
- Secured connection and authentication with OPTIGA™ Trust M