iMOTION™ MADK Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Mini Intelligent Power Modules
Evaluation board for supporting customers during their first steps of designing applications with CIPOS™ Mini PFC integrated IPM. The combination of this power board and matching iMOTION™ control board EVAL-M3-102T, based on the IMC102T-F064 iMOTION™ controller, creates a powerful inverter + PFC system for evaluating the latest Infineon technologies.
It enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors, in combination with active PFC.
Summary of Features
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- Power Factor Correction (CCM boost PFC topology)
- 600 V blocking voltage15 A installed chip current
- Maximum PFC switching frequency 40 kHz
- 650 W output power with passive cooling
- Test pads with hooks to attach standard oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M3 interface connector
- Evaluate IFCM15P60GD module for your application
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with Eval-M3-102T
- Learn more about motor control in low voltage domain