Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Tiny, features 600V IM393-M6E IPM
The EVAL-M1-CTE610N3 which features IM393-M6E is an evaluation board as part of the iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit. This power board including a 3-phase CIPOS™ Tiny Intelligent Power Module (IPM) for motor drive application. In combination with the control board equipped with the M1 20pin interface connector, such as EVAL-M1-101T, it features and demonstrates our CIPOS™ Tiny IPM technology and Advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0) technology for permanent magnet motors drive over the full speed range.
This evaluation board EVAL-M1-CTE610N3 was developed to support customers during their first steps of designing applications with CIPOS™ Tiny IPM and running any permanent magnet motor via sensorless sinusoidal control.
Summary of Features:
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 600V blocking voltage IGBT
- 600W output power
- Tiny 3-phase inverter to drive PM motor
- Standard MADK M1 interface connector
- Tiny M (10A) or X (20A) IPM platform with DIP or SIP package option
- Rohs compliant
- Evaluate IM393-M6E
- Easy to start evaluation – shorter cycle time to final product
- UL certified package and temperature sensor inside each Tiny IPM
- Smaller foot print to allow smaller PCB
- High efficiency to save energy