2ED4820 EB2 2HSV48 2ED4820-EM Dual high-side switch - 48V Evaluation Board
This evaluation board is highly configurable to enable the testing of various configurations: common source or common drain back-to-back MOSFET structures, high or low-side current sense, and optional pre-charge path for capacitive loads up to 1mF.
The control of the 2ED4820-EM EiceDRIVERTM APD is done by the µController board (XMC2GO) via the SPI interface. The board is operated via a dedicated Windows-based user interface software running on a PC connected over USB.
This evaluation board is targeting typical 48V automotive power distribution applications and can be used with currents up to 20A.
Summary of Features
- Two high-side output channels in common source back to back MOSFET structure
- Alternatively, one high-side channel in the common drain back to back MOSFET structure
- Pre-charge path for high capacitance loads driven either by 2ED4820-EM (compatible with common source only) or by an embedded level shifter
- µC controller board (XMC2GO) plus Windows-based user interface
- Control of all the configuration parameters
- All monitoring, warning, and failure flags are visualized
- Sensed current displayed
- Automated capacitive pre-charge sequences sensing the output voltage
Infineon tools in one place
The Infineon Developer Center integrates helpful software to support our customers and reduce their design-in efforts.
IPD-Tool Suite is a set of sub tools that support the simulation and modeling of intelligent power devices for automotive applications and the configuration of corresponding evaluation boards accessible via Infineon Developer Center.
|This tool offers a windows-based GUI to configure the 2ED4820 EB2 2HSV48 evaluation board and to read out diagnostic data.|