Mid-Range SBC Family
SBC with Linear Voltage Regulator up to 250mA
Mid-Range SBC family offers a high level of integration, performance and scalability. Up to three low-drop voltage regulators with 5V or 3.3V output voltage, one HS CAN (including partial networking and flexible data-rate) and up to two LIN transceivers complying with the latest automotive standards and OEM requirements.
The devices include fail-safe features to support ECU functional safety concept like under-voltage monitoring, window watchdog with reset, fail-safe operating mode, fail-safe outputs. There are also available four high-side switches to drive external loads, wake-inputs and general purpose input-outputs (GPIOs) to monitor inputs or activate loads. Mid-Range SBCs offer low-power modes in order to support applications that are connected permanently to the battery. All devices feature an exposed pad PG-VQFN-48 (7mm x 7mm) power package (supporting Automatic Optical Inspection). The entire family is pin-to–pin and software compatible and is designed to withstand the severe conditions of automotive applications.
The Mid-Range SBC Family
- Low-drop voltage regulator (5V or 3.3V up to 250mA)
- Low-drop voltage regulator (5V up to 100mA), robust against short to V S
- Voltage regulator (5V, 3.3V or 1.8V) with external PNP transistor, robust against short to V S
- High-speed CAN transceiver ISO 11898-2/-5/-6 suitable for chokeless operation up to 500kbit/s
- High-Speed CAN Transceiver supporting CAN FD communication up to 2Mbit/s featuring CAN Partial Networking FD Tolerant mode 1)
- Two LIN transceivers LIN2.2/J2602
- Fully compliant to “Hardware Requirements for LIN, CAN and FlexRay Interfaces in Automotive Applications" Revision 1.3, 2012-05-04
- Four high-side outputs 7 Ω typ., two HV GPIOs and three HV wake inputs
- Watchdog, cyclic sensing, interrupt and reset output
- Integrated fail-safe functions: 3 fail-safe outputs, Watchdog, fail-safe operating modes
- Voltage, current and temperature protection and monitoring
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.