Character LCD with an I2C Interface (I2C LCD)
The I2C LCD component drives an I2C interfaced 2 line by 16 character LCD. The I2C LCD component is a wrapper around an I2C Master component and makes use of an existing I2C Master component. If a project does not already have an I2C Master component, one is required in order to operate. When one of the API functions is called, that function calls one or more of the I2C Master functions in order to communicate with the LCD.
- Communicate on a 2-wire I2C bus
- The API is compatible with the current character LCD component
- A single component may drive one or more LCDs on the same I2C bus
- The I2C LCD can coexist on an existing I2C bus if the PSoC is the I2C master
- Support for the NXP PCF2119x command format