Infineon in Romania
Why Infineon Romania?
More than 300 employees work in our research & development site in Bucharest. Our focus is automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production.
- We are a reliable and efficient Development Center: We are a subsidiary of the most research-intensive company and a global leader in the field of semiconductor technologies. At our R&D center, we contribute pro-actively to increase the R&D efficiency by developing and testing semiconductors which will essentially improve many applications used in our daily life. Our ideas affect people worldwide and make a contribution to the areas of Energy Efficiency, Mobility and Security.
- We are focused on long term development of people and expertise: We implement systematic measures to develop the needed skills of our employees, both by strengthening management capabilities and also actively supporting the growth of our technical experts.
- We foster the mindset of innovation: Throughout the systematic process to search and develop new ideas, we ensure that all levels of employees from various departments and backgrounds embrace innovation.
- We have an attractive and international working environment: We offer an attractive local and global career perspective and access to an international network of experts, but also access to state of the art tools and equipment. We have in place policies, programs and infrastructure to provide the best work-life balance, health and well-being. Close connection to the airport and city center is available.
- We strive for high quality education and R&D in Romania: We offer a solid first work experience for students from all levels of studies. By building partnership with professors from local universities, we help to enrich the curricula at Romanian universities to match our needs and strengthen the R&D activities in our field.
What we offer you in Romania
At our site in Bucharest we offer a variety of possibilities to gain experience during your university education (internship program, working student and master working student, PHD). Furthermore, you can experience the daily business in an international company.
As young professional or expert, working in a technical field, you have great opportunities for your entry at Infineon in Bucharest. We are looking for all types of engineers involved in semiconductor development flow.
If you have experience in this area, we would love to meet you. Please visit our careers page for more information on open positions and how to apply.