AURIX™ Safety Software
Request free evaluation license:
To request a free 3-month evaluation license for new projects, or if your company already has an existing project, please click here.
AURIX™ TC2xx “SafeTlib”:
- Set of SW tests to support applications with functional safety requirements including “Software-Based Self Test” (SBST) for the CPU core
- Support of system integration with application-dependent tests
- Handling of internal and external watchdogs (SafeWDG)
AURIX™ TC3xx Safety Software SBST Deliverables
SBST for non LS CPU – supporting ASIL-B
- The CPU Software Based Self Test (SBST) is a safety mechanism that supports the ISO26262 SPFM for ASIL B safety goals. The SBST detects Permanent Random Hardware Faults in the fetch unit and pipelines of non-lockstep CPU cores with a diagnostic coverage level of 90%.
- Required for applicants with an ASIL B requirement on AURIX™ TC3xx non-lockstep CPUs.
SBST for SPU – supporting ADAS cluster ASIL-C applications
- The SPU Software Based Self Test (SBST) is a safety mechanism that supports the ISO26262 SPFM and is similar in concept to the CPU SBST described above.