The new 3D magnetic sensor TLV493D-A1B6 offers accurate three dimensional sensing with extremely low power consumption in a small 6-pin package. With an opportunity to detect the magnetic field in x, y, and z-direction the sensor is ideally suited for the measurement of 3D movements, linear movements and rotation movements
Summary of Features:
- Integrated temperature sensing
- Low current consumption
- 0.007 µA in power down mode
- 10 µA in ultra low power mode
- 2.7 to 3.5 V operating supply voltage
- Digital output via 2-wire standard
- I 2C interface
- Bx, By and Bz linear field measurement up to ±130 mT
- 12-bit data resolution for each measurement direction
- Resolution 98 µT/LSB
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C
- Joystick e.g. finger, thumb and gaming paddles
- E-meters e.g. anti-tampering
- Control elements e.g. white goods, multifunction knob
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.