PASCO2V01 XENSIV™ PAS CO2 sensor
XENSIV™ PAS CO2 sensor – disruptive CO2 sensor based on photoacoustic spectroscopy (PAS)
The XENSIV™ PAS CO2 sensor is a real carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor in an unprecedented small form factor. Designed on the basis of the photoacoustic spectroscopy (PAS) concept, the sensor saves more than 75 percent space compared to existing commercial real CO2 sensors. Its direct ppm readings, tape & reel packing, SMD capability and simple design allow for a quicker and easier integration into customers’ systems in low and high-volume applications alike.
Summary of Features
- Exceptionally small form factor (14 x 13.8 x 7.5 mm3)
- Highest accuracy and robust performance at ppm level (±30 ppm ±3% of reading)
- SMD package delivered in tape and reel
- Advanced compensation and self-calibration algorithms
- Various configuration options (e.g. sampling rate, baseline calibration)
and interfaces (UART, I2C, PWM)
- Space savings & opening up consumer application market
- High-quality data and compliance with most stringent regulations for indoor air quality (e.g. title 24 in California)
- Cost-effective high-volume assembly and easy system integration
- Suitable for high volume standard high speed pick & place for fast & automatic assembly - No need of post calibration
- Customer flexibility thanks to variety of configuration options
Infineon’s Toolbox supports this platform with a software to enable the evaluation of XENSIVTM PAS CO2 performance.
Where to download the libraries* for XENSIVTM PAS CO2:
Arduino library: Arduino library for Infineon's XENSIV™ PAS CO2 sensor covering interfacing and code examples.
PSoC library: This library provides APIs to interface with the XENSIV™ PAS CO2 sensor that allows user to read the CO2 concentration.
* We don’t have any library at the moment for apple support