16-bit security controllers with extremely robust digital security features
The SLE 78 is a cache-based pure 16-bit security controller family designed for a broad application spectrum, certified to Common Criteria EAL 5+ or 6+ (high). Its outstanding digital security concept Integrity Guard offers comprehensive error detection, a self-checking dual CPU and a fully encrypted data path including encrypted calculation in the CPU.
The world´s first fully qualified product with Very High Bit Rate data transmission
The SLE 78 family delivers ample performance based on a pure 16 bit micro controller architecture. It is prepared for a life time beyond 10 years relying on the Award winning Integrity Guard security concept. And was designed to effectively address the root causes of whole classes of attacks.
- Certified to Common Criteria EAL 5+ or 6+ (high)
- High (up to 848 kBit/s) to Very High Bit Rates (VHBR up to 6.8 Mbit/s)
- Supporting all contactless proximity standards (ISO 7816, ISO 14443 type A/B, ISO 18092 NFC passive mode, ISO 14443 A/B 106 kb/s and ISO 18092, 212 kb/s modulations via ACLB interface for boosted NFC applications)
- Respects public procurement rules such as non-discrimination and offers the free choice between the main types of the relevant contact less communication Standard (ISO 14443 Type A&B)
- Save logistic costs and drastically cut down stock level due to on demand programming capabilities of SOLID FLASH™
- SOLID FLASH™ memory concept features unique security mechanisms and offers a specific flash loader for secure flash memory programming and effective locking
- Offers operation systems, applications and packages to physically embed the chip in the document and provide a connection to the antenna
- Enables integration of national applets on a fully certified platform and a well proven system, combining quality and stability with local flexibility