SECORA™ ID security solutions
SECORA™ ID solution combining hardware, packages, antenna inlays, OS, applets and support from Infineon
The increasing demand for multi-application and local, country-specific requirements for electronic identity documents require a flexible, fast and secured solution. SECORA™ ID is our new ready-to-go Java Card™ solution optimized for all electronic identification (eID) applications. It enables security printers and card manufacturers to accelerate their time-to-market through ready-to-use applets supporting rapid project migration.
Complimenting the SECORA™ ID solution, we also offer SCinterface middleware from cryptovision GmbH for integrating credentials from eID documents into common IT environments.
- Dynamic Java Card™ open platform for electronic document use cases
- Off-the-shelf CC-certified chip plus CC EAL 6+ certified Java Card™ OS with CC EAL 5+ certified applet collection from Infineon cryptovision GmbH and Masktech GmbH
- One supplier for chip, software and extensive packaging option
- Coil on Module package offering for dual interface and contactless applications
- All-in-one toolset for applet development and personalization
- Customer applet development tools based on Eclipse
- Infineon’s SOLID FLASH™ technology for faster personalization performance
- Based on sophisticated SLC52G real 16-bit platform
- SCinterface middleware supporting ePasslet Suite from cryptovision and applet collection from Masktech
SECORA™ ID portfolio comprises the S and X variants
SECORA™ ID S features an open Java platform operating system with the option of a ready-to-use solution for standard government document applications.
Ready-to-go solutions from Infineon and Masktech:
- Infineon applet collection
- Applet collection by Masktech GmbH
SECORA™ ID X is a flexible, high-end open Java platform supporting standard and individual requirements plus multi-application.
Ready-to-go solutions from cryptovision:
- ePasslet suite by cryptovision GmbH
This broad offering allows the customer to select the best product depending on memory size, use case, certification and authentication mechanisms.
SCinterface middleware is a software which serves as a bridge between a smart card and applications on a PC. It enables the credentials on the smart card to be used by applications to securely perform encryption/decryption, authentication, and also to sign digital documents. SCinterface middleware is platform independent and supports most commonly used applications.
- Compatible with cv ePasslet suite and applet collection from Masktech
- Supported interfaces: Microsoft CSP and Minidriver (for Windows), Apple Crypto Token Driver (for macOS) and PKCS#11 (for Linux derivatives, Windows and macOS)
- Supported use-cases: Disk encryption, eID, WWW login, system login, VPN login, secure WiFi, SSO, secure e-mail, document encryption and signature