OPTIGA TRUST B SLE 95250
Authentication solution for improved security and reduced system costs
*This product is "not recommended for new designs". Check out our new OPTIGA™ Authenticate S for your device authentication needs.
Counterfeit products can seriously compromise the end-user experience and may harm investments made by system manufacturers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). Therefore, it is becoming more and more important for manufacturers to safe-guard the value of their brands and their investments into product technology.
OPTIGA™ Trust B is a robust cryptographic solution for embedded systems requiring easy-to-integrate, reliable authentication features. This security solution is designed to help system and device manufacturers safeguard the authenticity, integrity and safety of their original products. As a turnkey solution, it provides enhanced protection against aftermarket counterfeit replacements, thus helping to maintain OEM authenticity and safeguard the user experience.
Summary of Features
- Strong cost efficient asymmetric cryptography with ECC 131-bit key length
- OPTIGA™ Digital Certificate (ODC) with device personalization (unique key pair per chip)
- Turnkey solution including host-side software for easy integration
- 512 bit user NVM
- Easy-to-implement single-wire host interface
- Size-optimized TSNP-6-9 package (1.1 x 1.5 mm)
- Lower system costs due to single- chip solution
- Increased security with asymmetric cryptography and chip-individual keys
- Easy integration thanks to full turnkey design
- Battery authentication
- IoT edge devices
- Consumer accessories
- IP & PCB design protection
- Original replacement parts
- Medical & diagnostic equipment