The BFP780 is a single stage driver amplifier with high linearity and high power gain. Its output 1dB compression point is 23 dBm. The chip is housed in a halogen-free industry standard package SOT343. The proper die attach with good thermal contact is 100% tested and verified. Same as BFQ790, the device is based on Infineon's reliable and cost effective NPN SiGe technology running in high volume. The collector design allows safe operation with 5 V supply voltage.
Summary of Features:
- High 3rd order intercept point OIP3 of 34 dBm @ 5 V, 90 mA
- High compression point OP1dB of 23 dBm @ 5 V, 90 mA corresponding to 45 % collector efficiency
- Low minimum noise figure of 1.2 dB @ 900 MHz, 5 V, 30 mA
- Single stage, intended for external matching
- High maximum RF input power PRFinmax of 20 dBm
- Safe operation with single 5 V supply
- 100% test of proper die attach for reproducible thermal contact
- 100% DC and RF tested
- Easy to use large signal compact (VBIC) model in development
- Cost effective NPN SiGe technology running in very high volume
- Easy to use Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free industry standard package SOT343, low RTHJS of 95 K/W
- High linearity driver or pre-driver in the transmit chain
- 2nd or 3rd stage LNA in the receive chain
- IF or LO buffer amplifier
- Commercial / industrial wireless infrastructure / basestations
- Automated test equipment
- Cellular, PCS, DCS, UMTS, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, GPRS
- WLAN, WiMAX, WLL and MMDS
- ISM, AMR
- UHF television, CATV, DBS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.