The BFP780 is a single stage high linearity high gain and not internally matched driver amplifier based NPN silicon germanium technology.
Summary of Features:
- High maximum RF input power PRFin,max = 20 dBm
- Minimum noise figure NFmin = 1.2 dB at 900 MHz, 5 V, 30 mA
- OIP3 = 34.5 dBm at 900 MHz, 5 V, 90 mA
- OP1dB = 23 dBm at 900 MHz, 5 V, 90 mA
- Commercial and industrial wireless infrastructure
- ISM band medium power amplifiers and drivers
- Automated test equipment
- UHF television, CATV and DBS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.