LTE / 3G LNAs
Low noise amplifier MMICs for mobile cellular systems: UMTS, HSPA/+ and LTE
Infineon 3G/4G LNA MMICs (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit) are designed to optimize the sensitivity of mobile cellular systems. This allows to extend the area of highest data traffic for UMTS, HSPA, HSPA + and LTE also distant from the next basestation and enables highest network efficiency by reduced transmission power and lowest bit error rates. The MMICs contain gain-switching, biasing and matching circuitry and thus allowing an easy implementation into the RF design. A wide variety of solutions from single to quad LNAs in very small standard IC packages optimized for the standard cellular frequency bands addresses the individual customer needs. Highly linear LNAs with bypass enable MIMO (Multiple-Input/Multiple-Output) reception also on the main path with high power transmit signals. Infineon LNAs are used in many reference designs of chipset vendors but can also be found in customized solutions to compensate losses from the antenna to the transceiver in complex multi-band frond end implementations or long signal lines from distributed antennas - or to improve the own system performance beyond the standard.
- Low NF, high linearity and low current consumption that enhances the signal receiving sensitivity and improves data transfer rate
- Have Pin-to-pin compatible families that products can easily be implemented in new project based on same PCB design
- Smallest package in the industry, increased system integration and reduce the product power consumption.
- No bond wires that avoid the interference caused by bond wires and further reduce the product dimension
- High linearity LNAs for use in transmit path (MIMO systems)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.